Clear Align is looking for an experienced OPTICIAN to join our rapidly growing team.
Clear Align designs, prototypes and manufactures custom imaging, sensing and fiber optic systems for defense, aerospace and commercial customers. Clear Align’s imaging expertise spans the UV, visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR portions of the spectrum, delivering both narrow- and wide field-of-view systems. Fiber-optic and sensing expertise includes optical integration for communications, remote sensing and targeting, as well as medical fiber optics.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self starter who is excellent with computers systems and good at managing multiple priorities. The person must have a highly professional demeanor that represents Clear Align’s image. Must be highly organized and able to multitask and have great attention for detail.
- High School Diploma (College Degree Preferred)
- 3-8 years of hands on experience in optics manufacturing environment
- Careful attention to details
- Working knowledge of MIL Specs, and MIL Standards
- Demonstrated skill in computer documentation
- Highly Self-Motivated
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution
- Proven conventional optics grinding/polishing skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- A consistent history of setting and meeting technical and timeline objectives
Clear Align houses a highly sophisticated facility and engineering team in an organizational structure that is nimble, customer-driven and non-bureaucratic. Members of our team bring deep domain expertise in their areas of study combined with excellent project management and communication skills enabling small product-focused teams to deliver value quickly and effectively.
Clear Align is an equal-opportunity employer that encourages diversity.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.