Electro-Optic System Integration for UAV and Robotics Market
Advanced Systems Integration Eagleville, PA, 12 April 2016, Recently we expanded our UAV systems and robotics support to better serve a growing customer set. In 2015 we supported a variety of programs related to these two markets including:
- Gimbals: a challenging gimbal for unmanned aerial vehicles
- Robotics: robotic systems with integrated infrared optics
- UAV Surveillance: multi-spectral surveillance systems including integrated lasers
- UAV Surveillance: laser receiver systems
- Miniature Drones: miniature drone imaging assemblies
- Low Light for UAV: low-light CMOS assemblies
- Long Range Gimbal: long range IR surveillance systems with stabilized optics
If you have a complex optical challenge: Please contact JJ Koeske, at 603-889-2116 X222 to make an appointment to meet April 19-21 at SPIE DCS Booth 755.
About Clear Align
Clear Align is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision optical assemblies from components to payload providing in-house optical, mechanical and electronics expertise that sets us apart from other contractors. Clear Align’s imaging expertise spans the UV, Visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR portions of the spectrum. We provide complex fully qualified optical solutions for defense, medical and commercial applications from terrestrial to space grade hardware. Clear Align maintains SDB, WOSB and SB status after this acquisition.