CAQN UK Certificate of Conformance
Clear Align Quality Notice
The Seller shall provide a Certificate of Conformance with each shipment. The Certificate of Conformance shall contain the following information:
- Seller’s name and address.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers' name when different than Seller.
- Clear Align Purchase Order number.
- Part number of item, drawing revision (including change notices, if not part of revision level), and quantity shipped as specified on the purchase order.
- Serial number(s) or date code(s) or lot/batch/heat number(s), as applicable, of product shipped
- Statement of conformance to all purchase order requirements. Seller certifies that the manufacturer and Seller have performed all inspections and required tests identified on the Clear Align Purchase Order and the delivered items meet all of the requirements identified within the Clear Align Purchase Order and all referenced documents.
- The signature of the Seller’s authorized agent and date. Electronic signature is acceptable.