Are you interested in being a key-player in fast growing company that directly contributes to National Security? Do you have strong computer skills and are only satisfied if a job is well done? Can you bring attention to detail and a team spirit to work?
Clear Align designs and manufactures of cutting-edge imaging and surveillance systems used from drones to border surveillance. We work hard and have fun in a COVID safe work environment.
Join our team as a full-time Entry-Level Coating Technician to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will learn how to support our Thin-Film Coating Operation with both equipment and process proficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support metrology of coated products with spectrophotometers, interferometers, and roughness tools.
- Properly handle glass components, including cleaning and inspection operations.
Recognize and trouble shoot coating issues.
- Perform various phases of optical work according to the blueprints, specifications, sketches, and standard operating procedures in the ERP System.
- Update production records in the ERP System.
- Complete work order documentation describing jobs performed.
- Manage equipment and perform preventive maintenance as required.
- Implement 7s Lean Manufacturing principles to maintain a clean and efficient work area.
- Quick learner with the technical aptitude to work in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Goal oriented team player with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shift hours including potentially nights, weekends, or overtime.
- Tenacious desire to learn thin-film coating process.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Highschool Diploma, or Equivalent.
- Electronics and vacuum training desirable.
- US Person Required.