Clear Align has an immediate need to add a Senior Accountant to our Finance team in our Eagleville, PA office. Clear Align designs and manufactures of cutting-edge imaging and surveillance systems used from drones to border surveillance. We work hard and have fun in a COVID safe work environment.
Our finance team focuses on accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, and compliance. This position will report to the Controller. The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant position would have at least two years’ experience, offering either a public accounting background or a mix of public and private accounting. We are looking for a CPA track candidate that has an eagerness to learn and grow. This position has the opportunity for at least one direct report.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone to join our team and learn all the facets of accounting in a manufacturing environment while we support you in your pursuit of your CPA accreditation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Month-end Close Activities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries.
- Prepare monthly workpapers and account reconciliations.
- Prepare variance analysis to identify and document significant fluctuations.
- Payroll Processing
- Processing of bi-weekly payroll.
- Review of timecards or other records of employees' hours for accuracy, and verifies attendance and hours worked, while consulting employees or managers to correct errors.
- Accounts Payable Support
- Review and approve invoices and expense reports for coding prior to payment.
- Review and analyze expenses for proper classification.
- Assists in the preparation of all financial reports; including, but not limited to, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Assists in the in preparation of variance analyses needed for monthly management reporting.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in additional special projects at the discretion of management.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize and document work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage many tasks and projects simultaneously without missing deadlines.
- Must be highly organized with a passion for operational efficiency and excellence.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and interact within a team structure as well as the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-starter dedicated to continual improvement.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience using Visual Manufacturing ERP software a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience; public accounting preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA, or CPA track preferred.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing setting is a plus.
- U.S. Person.