At Clear Align, we specialize in designing, prototyping, and production of tailor-made sensor suites. Our portfolio extends to encompasses artificial intelligence catering to a wide array of customers, including governmental, defense, and commercial sectors. Our cutting-edge solutions foster intelligent systems, pioneering the detection, tracking, and identification of items of interest through advanced automatic target recognition.
As a Production Expeditor you will ensure production schedules, target dates, and quotas are met by overseeing the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paper-free electronic documentation between departments by working proactively to ensure team success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews product orders and contracts to fully understand established time frames and production quotas and communicates them to the team.
- Proactively plan daily and long-term production based on safety stock, forecasts, customer orders, and production efficiency.
- Collaborates with business development team, production team, and supply chain team, to answer inquiries and ensure on-time deliveries.
- Issue work orders with consideration for available raw stock and capacity.
- Provide and oversee manufacturing priorities to ensure on-time delivery and offer solutions for any potential schedule discrepancies.
- Monitor short-term capacity needs at work center levels, identifying raw material dates and projected deliveries.
- Generate and evaluate reports in the ERP and excel to guide result-driving processes related to scheduling and production.
- Evaluate manufacturing and procurement difficulties, devising solutions in collaboration with management to drive continuous improvement.
- Advanced critical thinking, coupled with impactful communication, and ability to drive transformative change.
- Methodical worker with attention to detail bringing a history of successful data-analysis and advanced Excel knowledge.
- The aptitude to adeptly work through interruptions, consistently meet target dates, and artfully navigate conflicts.
- U.S. Person required.
- Experience working in MRP/ERP Systems a plus but will train.