Are you interested in being a key-player in a fast-growing company that directly contributes to National Security? Do you have strong computer skills and are only satisfied if a job is well done? Can you bring attention to detail and a team spirit to work? Clear Align is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our rapidly-growing team.
Clear Align designs and manufactures of cutting-edge imaging and surveillance systems used from drones to border surveillance.
We’re looking for a dedicated Quality Engineer with demonstrated attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This individual will enhance the Clear Align Quality organization. The candidate will be responsible for proactively evaluating our quality system, implementing quality audit programs, overseeing incoming inspection, and proactively managing suppliers. If you are driven to exceed the objectives regularly set by your current organization, then a position with Clear Align may be the perfect fit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Quality Engineer activities include reviewing supplier documentation, preparing inspection records and certificates (including AS9102 first article inspection) for customers, managing the Engineering Change system, and documenting company processes
- Assist with IS0 9000 and AS9100 implementation
- Communicate and meet with suppliers regarding quality performance issues and drive for corrective actions
- Work with customer support and local representatives to solve product quality problems in the field
- Work as a partner with the production team
- Manage implementation of statistical tools (SPC, DOE, 6 Sigma, Taguchi Matrix, etc.)
- Participate as a member of the Material Review Board
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related Quality experience
- ISO 9000, AS 9100, Malcolm Baldrige, or other Quality Management System Training / Experience is required
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Preferred
- Familiarity with Visual Manufacturing ERP System is a plus
- U.S. Person; with the ability to gain a government security clearance