Clear Align is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our rapidly-growing team.
Are you interested in being a key-player in a fast-growing company that directly contributes to National Security? Do you bring a strong attention to detail and a positive team spirit to work? Are you only satisfied if a job is well done?
Clear Align designs and manufactures of cutting-edge imaging and surveillance systems used from drones to border surveillance. We work hard and have fun in a COVID safe work environment.
We’re looking for a dedicated Quality Engineer with demonstrated attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This individual will enhance the Clear Align Quality organization. The candidate will be responsible for proactively evaluating our quality system, implementing quality audit programs, overseeing incoming inspection, and proactively managing suppliers. If you are driven to exceed the objectives regularly set by your current organization, then a position with Clear Align may be the perfect fit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviewing supplier documentation, including AS9102 first article inspections
- Communicate and meet with suppliers regarding quality issues; manage supplier corrective actions
- Preparing AS9102 First Article Inspection reports for customers
- Communicate with customers to resolve quality issues and support customer audits
- Work as a partner with the engineering and production teams to improve quality
- Participate as a member of the Material Review Board
- Perform internal audits, document nonconformances, root cause analysis, corrective action implementation supporting AS9100 compliance
- Excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to work and interact within a team structure as well as independently.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, dedicated to continual improvement
- Efficient, and highly organized with great attention to detail and cleanlinessAbility to manage multiple tasks and set priorities to meet deadlines
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related Quality Experience
- U.S. Person is required and the ability to receive security clearance if required
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer Preferred
- AS9100 Quality Management System Training
- Competency with metrology equipment including calipers, micrometers and drop gauges
- Experience with interferometers, MTF testing, scratch/dig optical inspection
- Ability to read drawings, specifications, and work instructions to determine requirements
- Experience with Visual Manufacturing ERP System is a plus